Tuesday, May 26, 2009

11:16 am (or is it 10:16, I don't know if I have crossed into central time yet.

Audio Accompaniment, Illinois Sufjan Stevens, It seemed kinda appropriate .

I don't care what any one says. That rush of thrust and that leap into the air is freaky. Cursing way up at the moment, but I cant see anything, the clouds are layered beneath me like snow. According to the light from the window we are going due southwest. Its strange really, but buffalo is gorgeous from the air. I always though the city looked like a gnarled old boxer from the ground, tough scared, but still strong and proud, but from the air, she,s a lady, wrapped in the Erie canal and buffalo creek, Lake Erie a shimmering cape, garbed in green.

Never let it be said that I lack the gift of hyperbole (bullcrap).

No comments: